What Peace Talks Does for You
Peace Talks Mediation Services are collaborative family law specialists offering you a guided path to an informed, affordable legal agreement outside of court. We peacefully facilitate and help resolve your family law conflicts surrounding marriage, separation, divorce, co-parenting, estate planning, and probate.
By choosing to use Peace Talks as a neutral third-party mediator, your conflicts are resolved fairly and equitably using a structured process that saves you significant time, expense, and stress over litigation. This allows you to preserve important relationships through a non-adversarial, collaborative, mutual agreement.
We Focus on Mediation for:
- Financial planning
- Estate planning
- Same-gender couples
Our Mission Is Supporting You
We understand that life-changing situations requiring mediation are often traumatic events. That’s why our mission is to treat these experiences with compassion, impartiality, and transparency for you and your family. We do this through our pioneering 3 Pillar Co-mediation Platform, composed of professionals in law, finance, and psychology, complemented with a certified paralegal to handle all of the paperwork.
Offering you comprehensive support and perspective around the decision-making process makes our mediation service unique. Assisting you every step of the way, we carefully listen to you, treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve, and help you make your own choices that consider your legal, financial, and emotional needs.
How Peace Talks Gives You Peace of Mind
When we work with you to create a mediation solution to your family law conflict, you can be assured that:
- You will always be treated with kindness, compassion, and the utmost professionalism.
- Our service will be fully comprehensive, addressing all your needs and drawing on the vast experience of our mediation team.
- You will be presented with all the options, given proper education and perspective, and supported in making the right choices for your unique individual situation.
- Mediation solutions will be constructive, sensible, cost-effective, and forward-thinking.
- The ultimate goal will always be a peaceful solution to any conflict or issue.
This our promise to you, in all the work we do, together.